COCOPINKO
Welcome ♪
I hope you enjoy & be nice while you stay here.


SHOP WITH ME!




Promo
Now free postage for purchasing
SUCI WHITENING BAR
Yeah hurry hurry!

Order Here





FOLLOWERS
Wanna be my follower?
Just click here. Don't forget to leave your footstep. Then I can follow you back :)

2270+ Follow ♥ Me


Book Rack
Zie Fauzi
Denaihati
Perempuan Jomblo
Zalianabel
IheartOrganize
CARMONA's Home Made



Stat

Todays date:





(•̀ᴗ•́)و
Adv


Since 2008
DaisypathAnniversary tickers
Story today




Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera..
Agak lama aku tak update blog cocopinko.
Macam dah dilupakan.
 
Kisah apa lagi yang boleh di ceritakan.
Every day the same routine.
Bangun tidur, mandi
Pergi kerja
Balik kerja
tidur..
Tomorrow already same.
 
Bosan kan..
 
But, a day.. there is also nice to..
 
Picture can explain..

Eat your way araound the world- House of pancakes.


Having dinner with my lovely sister at Cupcake Chapter.


The beach- I was here. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Breakfast with beautiful views. Kota Kinabalu , Sabah.

Had quality time with beautiful mum. Just two of us. -Kota Kinabalu Sabah.

My mum- The Megellan Sutera Harbour Resorts. Kota Kinabalu

Hubby and I. We watch movies together. I was spoiled with hubby. 

In flight. Departure to Kota Kinabalu.-MAS Airlines

With my mum. We look alike. 

I bought my new additions of my Pandora bracelet.


I love coffee. I hooked up with that.


 24/7 with his Iphone. I love U :)

Label: , ,



♥ Untuk email 0 ♥ Komen disini

↑ Posted by ♥ HAILYDEEN 2/14/2013


Older Post . Newer Post





  Reviews by Products
 Beauty Products:
 Homestay:
 Preloved Items:
 Automotive:



Haily Deen | email:lissa_shellys@yahoo.com  
Biz & Love | Photos | Instagram | Blogger | Malaysia | IPHONE5S



categories:


↑ Posted by HAILYDEEN
x